Earn to Die 2
Zombie apocalypse driving game with story mode
A 2D racing game where you drive through a post-apocalyptic wasteland, Earn to Die 2 plagues you with zombies and deadly obstacles. How could things possibly get worse? You have limited gasoline. You play Earn 2 Die from the right side of the screen, which is where the game designers added the turbo and accelerate buttons. Meanwhile, you turn the vehicle from the left side of the screen. With these controls, you have to race as far as possible, all the while understanding your limited gasoline supply.
The key problem observed in the beginning relates to not driving far enough because of the shortage of gasoline. To combat the problem, improvement of your vehicle becomes a constant practice when you drive into the gas station. With each race, you win large amounts of cash to improve your car almost every race. Earn to Die's need better variation in the levels. While you can choose from 10 vehicles and upgrade each of them, the levels all look identical.
Your goal in Earn to Die 2 is to reach the evacuation ship.It sits on the other side of the country, and you will have to brave man-eating zombies in the process. City after city, you will have to evade the zombies with a shabby looking car and a small amount of cash. Interestingly enough, Earn to Die 2 introduces a story five times the length of the first one, and the game departs from the desert and transports you to an urban setting.
- Story five times longer than the first game
- Win large amounts of cash in each race to keep you moving
- Multi-tiered levels
- 10 different cars to upgrade and unlock
- Too many ads
- Grinding turned up to the max
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.